Duncan French Dimensions are high-pile glazes for raised design effects, such as dots, stripes, squiggles and outlines, over and under non-moving glazes and over each other.
- Apply with squeeze bottle.
- Maintain steady squeeze pressure.
- For greenware application, fire to shelf cone 04. Apply glaze, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- For bisque application apply over glaze that has dried or under a glaze.
- Let French Dimensions dry before glaze application, then stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- Popularly used with the stained glass technique. Create design outline on greenware; fire to shelf cone 04; fill design with various glaze colors; glaze fire to shelf cone 06.
- Do not touch bottle tip to ware (this may cause the French Dimensions to flatten).
- Use in combination with other glazes for intriguing looks.
- Use to create lace effects.
- Use to outline design on ware.
- Great for lettering, including From: and To: in birthday gifts.
- Great for making dots.